All of our single & double ensuite rooms may, of course, be personalised.
Included in your weekly fee…
24 hour care
Trained and caring staff are here for you 24/7 to ensure your safety and security and to provide care specific to your individual needs and requirements. Our call bell system means you can be sure of receiving immediate assistance at any time.
All of your dietary requirements
3 meals a day and more : Our chef manger offers a wide range of delicious and nutritionally balanced meals and will take into account any specific dietary requirements or individual preferences or requests you may have. There is always a choice of menu. Breakfast is freshly prepared to order in our ‘café’ and afternoon tea is served daily. If you are feeling peckish, snacks and drinks are available at all times and our special ‘snacks trolley’, including the popular pick’n mix jars does regular rounds.
A choice of red or white wine as well as soft drinks is, of course, included and your relatives are welcome to join you so that you can enjoy a meal together.
Your clothes and personal items will be labelled by the housekeeping team (using our discreet button system), laundered for you regularly and returned to your room.
In your room
Flat screen TV’s are provided and Wi-Fi is available
Facilities in the Home include :
- Café area
- Hair Salon and Nail Bar
- Cinema Room
- Magic Table
- Skype Lounge
- Conservatory/Atrium Lounge and choice of lounges and quiet areas for residents and their visitors
- Assisted bath and shower rooms – including sensory bath
- Easy access to lovely grounds, with walkways, patio areas with comfortable seating, planted areas and a greenhouse
- Lift to all floors and visitor parking
- GP, Chiropodist, Optician, Dentist by arrangement